Fat Booty Friday!!!

The number one question I get from a lot of people is "how do I get a bigger butt?".  I never question why this is almost ALWAYS the first question since it took me a little over 2 years to get my current physique.  


Yep, you read that correctly, 2+ years.  I was also 5'7 and 140lbs.  

2 years later, BOOM




What was my motivation for this physique.....to get a bigger butt lol.  I didn't start working out to be healthier or to feel better, I really just wanted a bigger butt which loosely translates to I wanted to be video girl thick.  The video girl thick part never happened but I gained some legs and cakes along the way.  

Fat Booty Friday isn't a day to glorify big butts (I mean it kind of is), but more of a place to find a few simple exercises to give your  bum a little lift, add a little umph to it, or to tone it up a little.  

Below you'll find some simple exercises that you can do at home; Donkey Kicks, Leg Lifts (I call them Over-the-Rainbows), and Cable Kickbacks.



Please  note that for the Cable Kickbacks, you can simply kick your leg back without a cable at home.  If you own a cable machine at home, S/O to you, but for us normal people who don't own serious equipment, weightless kickbacks get the job done.  If you go to a gym that has a cable machine, I would suggest doing cable kickbacks with 10lbs and working your way up from there :)

If you're thinking to yourself: 

Well here ya go!!

Exercise 
Beginner
Intermediate
Expert
Donkey Kicks
3 sets of 10
4 sets of 15
4 sets of 25
Over-the-Rainbows
3 sets of 10
3 sets of 15
3 sets of 25
Kickbacks
2 sets of 25
3 sets of 25
4 sets of 25

Keep in mind, this is how I, me, Ky Taylor, works out.  If you have a friend that does x,y, and z, and you feel like maybe it's too much or too little, that's okay.  All trainers and fitness folk do things differently; that's why some people like power lifting and some people only like lifting weights like "normal" people do.  Long story short, I don't really care what they do so don't leave me a comment leading with that phrase.    

Stay tuned for more awesome booty glorification and exercises.....
    

Comments

  1. So for those with big glutes, will doing these exercises tone out butts? Like less wiggle and jiggle. Or are there different exercises for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From personal experience, it gives some lift, more roundness, and firmness. It's pretty lit. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Booty Friday!!!

Bish You Running, You REALLY running!!!!!

Week 3 Update: Hips Don't Lie